Friday, January 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I started the first day of the new year by drinking coconut water from 2 coconuts. I then took a bike ride. It was the first time I rode my bike in at least 4 months, but I decided to do one of my hour rides since I've been getting to the gym consistently and staying active. I was still surprised that the ride was pretty easy.

Since I hadn't eaten before my ride, and because I'm trying to keep my weight on and build muscle, I ate 3 bananas when I returned. I was going to have my energy soup, but I decided to have the bananas first and wait an hour, so they can be digested before having my energy soup.

Tonight I am going to my daughter's house for dinner. My son and his wife are coming into town, and this will be our big dinner together (along with my parents, my husband, my son-in-law, and my grandchildren) I will be bringing a large salad and some date nut torte. I will also make sure I'm not too hungry before going, even if it means drinking a green smoothie.

I wish you all a healthy, happy, abundant & fit New Year!

1 comment:

Jim said...

Congratulations on getting off to a great start this New Year! Wishing you continued success and enjoyment.

To Your Health!
James Reno (editor)
Raw-Food-Repair.com