Monday, February 22, 2010

Next Palm Beach Gardens Raw Food Potluck--March 7

The next Palm Beach Gardens Raw Food potluck will be on Sunday, March 7th at 3:00 at Loggerhead Park.

Loggerhead Park is in the Juno Beach area. It is
right off U.S. 1 and just north of Donald Ross.

The weather should be nice, and we may have trouble finding a pavilion., so please take my cell phone number with you to help locate us. E-mail me if you need my cell phone number.

If you know you will be attending, it is best to let me know & send me your phone number in case there are changes of any kind.

Check out our group website for more information about our group.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A sure food event hit! Thanks for sharing some good food stuff here. By the way, it might interest you too to have your own free and easy to manage food forum. Good luck.