Thursday, August 28, 2008

Keeping Busy

Tonight I am going to The Hippocrates Health Institute Open House & Lecture. This happens on the last Thursday of each month. I look forward to this.

Monday I got home after 8:30, but tonight will be 3 nights in a row that I've had somewhere to go. I am not complaining because not too long ago, I didn't know that many people here, and stayed home a lot.

My life has done a reversal, and I'm going to have to really practice balance and setting boundaries.

I am really enjoying my new friendships I am making with others interested in raw foods.

I got my Maca yesterday. I added it to my green smoothie and found it had an interesting flavor. I will continue to use it, but I will only be adding 1 teaspoon to each Vita-Mix container of smoothie I make. It has kind of a malty taste. I can see adding this to carob almond milk. It might taste something like a Frosty, if I also use ice.

Today I bought some wheat berries to sprout. I will record on my blog how they turn out, after I try sprouting them.

No comments: