Friday, September 26, 2008

Marinated Portabella Mushrooms

I have found something very easy to prepare that both my husband and I love. I tasted these before, but have just gotten made them for awhile.

I marinate Portabella mushroom slices in oil, Nama Shoyu, & some fresh orange juice overnight. Then I put in the dehydrator the next morning. I made these a couple of days ago. I dehydrated them for about 5 hours at 105 degrees. I think another hour or so would have made them a bit warmer, but not necessary.

I also made creamed spinach. I got this recipe from the Hipprocrates raw food class I took. This is delicious. Last week I made this as usua
Publish Post
l, but but in the dehydrator while my nut loaf was dehydrating. The creamed spinach was absolutely delicious this way. It reminded me of spinach quiche. Of course, I have had that in over 5 years (since I became a vegan).

1 comment:

M. Wilson said...

This is sooo delicious. I have to try it with orange juice next time. I just use braggas (gluten free) and thyme & rosemary-sometimes olive oil.