Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 10

Today is my day 10. Tomorrow will be graduation! Today is Saturday. We had classes as usual, and I had a reflexology treatment, a detox foot bath, and a colonic, as well as the 3 other things I do on my own (Med-Light, Chi Machine, & rebounding).

We made several things today in our uncooking class. One of the items we made was lasagna. We had a very tiny portion today, but will have more tomorrow at our graduation party.

We watched the dvd You Can Heal Your Life by Louise Hay. I didn't see all of it because of a therapy treatment, but I had seen it before (thanks, Cathy).

We got out about 1 1/2 hours early. I had a great treat after class because I got off the train at a different stop and met my son, Mike & his fiance, Dela for dinner. It was even better because they took me to a place that I had heard about in class. This place served some raw food as well as vegetarian food, as well as non-vegetarian food. We all were pleased with our choices. I had raw cashew cheese with veggies and pear slices.

They dropped me off at my motel after dinner, and I got here about an hour earlier than usual. That in itself would have been a treat, but I really did enjoy seeing Dela & Mike.

I'm looking forward to our graduation tomorrow and to taste all the different foods we have been making. I'm not sure what we'll be making in the morning, but we're sure to have some tasty food!

Monday will be my day 12, but about half the students will be gone. There will be no classes, but I'll be having my last colonic, reflexology and Indian head massage. I look forward to that. My last treatment will be done by 1, so I'll be heading to the motel shortly after that unless I decide to do something in Atlanta first. Maybe I'll try to find the local raw food restaurant.

Tomorrow will probably be my last posting regarding my Living Food Institute experience. You'll have to visit my blog again after that to hear about my next raw food adventure.

No comments: