Monday, March 30, 2009

Alkaline Water

I have been hearing so many good things about water ionizers and alkaline water lately. I had the opportunity to drink alkaline water while at Living Foods Institute. They used the one that they found worked best.

They use the Athena model by Ion Ways. After returning home, my father told me that he wanted an water ionizer. He had been reading so much about how important it is to drink alkaline water. He did some further research and decided to go with the Athena model.

I know a lot of people sell the Kangen system. I was told that it was 12-year old technology and the Athena is under a 3-year technology. It is also the only one that cleans the minerals out while being used--it is self cleaning.

In the process of ordering one for him, I decided to become an online affiliate. So, as of today, I have a website to sell these. You can find it here.

If you have any questions, feel free to check out the website and contact me. I'm hoping to make enough sales that I can hurry and buy one for myself!!!!

No comments: