Monday, March 9, 2009

Day 5

The time is flying by. I spend most of my day at the institute and right under 2 hours commuting and a couple of hours awake in the motel room before going to bed. I'm not complaining at all--this is such a wonderful adventure!

Today first thing in the morning, I had a DNA energy healing session. I can tell you more about it later, if you're interested. Just send me an e-mail.

Then we had a little class time before going into the kitchen to prepare our daily pitcher of energy soup. I went to have a treatment. I don't have any literature on it, but I think it is called Meta-Tron. I lie back in this chair, with a blanket on, and hold these 2 things shaped like dumb bells. Only difference it that these aren't solid and they seem to be made out of brass with crystals in the part that you're holding on to. They put a sleep mask on you and put a head set on you. The music sounds like Native American chanting, as well as words spoken in the background. I was there an hour. It put me in sort of a theta state. I could hear what was going on the room around me, but I was still having my own experience--kind of like meditating.

Of course, we had our wheat grass juice a few minutes after walking through the door in the morning.

I don't eat before going to the institute. I drink my wheat grass juice and then wait 30 minutes before drinking water. I try to drink a couple cups before switching over to the energy soup. Today I drank 4 large cups of it before lunch and 2 in the afternoon. We had a very large salad for lunch and some vegi-kraut. Later in the afternoon, for our snack, we got some of the ice cream that was made during the raw food class in the morning.

On the way home today, I stopped at a stop about 1/4 of a mile away to go to CVS. I'd been putting this off, but I needed some large jugs of spring water, paper towel and some Charmin. I know Denise is smiling now as she is reading this! :-)

I better get ready for bed. As my dad always said, "5:00 comes awful early." And, that is the time I'll be up in the morning. One good thing, this experience is helping me sift my schedule. I'll be ahead of the game for the summer months! I always like getting up and out early in the mornings during the summer months, when it is hot outside and the sun rays can burn you.

No comments: