Monday, March 2, 2009

Going to Living Foods Institute on Wednesday!!!

This is just a reminder that there will be no March Palm Beach Gardens Raw Food meeting/discussion group. It is usually the first Thursday of the month. However, I will be gone.

I am going to the Living Foods Institute in Atlanta, run by Brenda Cobb. I will be there for 12 days. I will be attending raw food classes, eating lots of salads, energy soup and drinking wheat grass juice and juices.

I will also be having a lot of different types of therapies such as 5 colonics, 5 reflexology treatments, 5 Footbath Detox treatments, 2 Energy treatments, 2 DNA Therapies, 1 Bach Flower Treatment, 2 Indian Head Massage, 11 Chi Machine treatments, and 11 MedLight treatments.

There will be raw food prep classes as well as some other classes. You can see more at their website. http://www.livingfoodsinstitute.com The last day will be March 16th, and I will be flying back on the 17th.

As you can imagine, I'm so excited about this opportunity. I have been 100% raw for over 9 months now, and this will help take me to the next step. I expect to do some detoxing while there.

I hope to write on my blog almost every evening while I'm there.

No comments: