Thursday, March 12, 2009

Day 8

I should say "day 8, and I'm feeling great!" I got back to my motel room about 10 minutes earlier than usual. Even better, a new friend decided not to eat her lunch today, and let me take it home for my dinner. That means no fruit for dinner tonight.

I'm eating a duplicate of what I had for lunch. That is salad with buckwheat & sunflower sprouts, lentil and mung bean sprouts, a miso, lemon salad dressing and spring greens; some vegi-kraut, carrot/zucchini salad, flax seed crackers, and a small nut burger. I'm in heaven!!!

I'm in my p.j.'s and plan on being in bed before 9:30. I have been getting up at 5:15, but tomorrow I'm going to try for 5 a.m.

I can't believe that I've been here over a week already. I arrived on Wednesday, March 4th, started classes on the 5th. My last day of class will be Monday, March 16, and I'll be flying back to Florida on Tuesday, the 17th.

We made a lot of things in the kitchen yesterday, and a couple of the were for today's lunch. Today we made almond milk, which we'll use it to create carob milk tomorrow.

I think we'll be in the kitchen most of the day on Saturday because Sunday we will be having a graduation party. The students invite their family and/or friends and also local people attend.

I had my 2nd DNA energy treatment today. It has to do with canceling out imprints from our ancestors. Here is the website from the person who developed this technique.

I also had a foot bath detox. I just looked at my class schedule and see that I have no therapies tomorrow. Of course, I can still do the Chi machine, the rebounder and the med-light.

I'm going to finish my dinner now.

No comments: