Sunday, March 8, 2009

Day 4

I'm planning on going to bed as soon as I blog. Today has been a long day, since the time changed. Also, because it is Sunday, the buses and trains don't run as frequently, I left a bit early for the bus this morning. I ended up getting there before they unlocked their doors, so I did some stretching on their porch. I got there a few minutes before 7. That would be like a few minutes before 6, had the time not changed.

I had to get to a health food store to buy fruit, after we got out at 6. I waited over 15 minutes for a bus to go about a mile. I could have walked it, but I really didn't know where I was going. On the way back, after waiting for a bus 10 minutes, I decided to try walking it. I was hoping a bus would come by as I walked passed a bus stop, but that didn't happen.

At least now I know where the health food store is, and how to get to it, and KNOW that I can walk it.

Today I started out by lying on the Chi machine. Then I had my 2nd colonic. I must say that it went better this time. After the colonic, I had my reflexology. Then we went to the kitchen for raw food classes. We also saw the progress of the planting of sprouted buckwheat seeds, and rinsed the other 2 kinds of sprouts in the jars and drained them to start sprouting.

We made quite a lot in the kitchen and got out a little late, so that we didn't eat our lunch as early as usual. After our lunch, we got to go out and enjoy the sunshine. I took a walk with a couple of women that I've met.

Right after lunch I had the Q2 Quantum Field detox foot bath.

Tomorrow morning I will have my DNA energy session. I haven't done this before, but it sounds very interesting.

I got up about 5:15 a.m. this morning, so I'm going to get ready and get into bed. I hope to be there before 9:30. Tomorrow I get to start all over. At least, now I have a little fruit in my motel fridge, so I won't be hungry in the evening for a few days.

No comments: