Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Day 7

Today is day 7 for me, but it is day 6 for many others since I started a day early for treatments. A lot of people were feeling better after the beginning of their detox. However, that was until they couldn't have solid food for lunch today. Today we had a liquid only day.

During our raw food classes, we made 3 different types of smoothies. So along with our usual energy soup, today we also had smoothies. By this afternoon, there were about 5 people who weren't feeling well due to that extra detoxing. Some have opted to eat something at dinner. It was stressed that they stick with a salad and chew very slowly and carefully.

I have decided to go the rest of the night without solids. I brought some alkaline water to drink tonight from the institute.

Today we also made cookies and savory burgers. We will have some for lunch tomorrow, but the majority of what we made will be for our graduation party on Sunday.

The fitness trainer was here first thing this morning and led us through some more exercise. It was nice to learn a few more exercises that I can do when I can't go to the gym or am traveling and don't have access to weights or machines.

Today I had my 3rd colonic, and I had my 3rd reflexology session. I'm in heaven when I have the reflexology. No comment on the other treatment.

No comments: