Wednesday, March 4, 2009

In Atlanta

I arrived in Atlanta early this evening. I had a little adventure taking the train and bus from the airport to the motel. It took me about an hour and a half. The last 20 minutes was pulling my suitcase, with my laptop on it, down the street over a quarter of a mile. Most of which time there wasn't a sidewalk. You should see the bottom of my suitcase!

Anyway, I'm here, and I'm glad I brought some fruit and kale chips with me. I'm getting ready for bed, since I'll have to be up no later than 6 a.m. to start another adventure. Tomorrow I'll be taking a bus to a southbound train and then take an eastbound train. I'll have to time it and see how it goes.

I hope to add to this blog each day while I'm at the Living Foods Institute. I'll share all that I can.

No comments: