Monday, March 30, 2009

More Living Foods

Since I've been back from Living Foods Institute. I was right when I thought it could help me move to the next level.

I am sprouting mung beans and lentils and buying the buckwheat, sunflower and pea sprout greens. I am using these daily in my energy soup.

I have been sprouting soft wheat berries and have been making rejuvelac. Saturday I started my first big pot of vegi-kraut.

I have been eating lots of salad, doing a better job of making salad dressings.

I have bought some more Mason jars, and finally also got the wide mouth quart jars.

I feel like I have really increased my level of Living foods, and have so much energy! Since I'm consuming so much more spouts, I feel like my body has become even more alkaline and, therefore, my taste buds have changed. I'm enjoying foods that I never liked before. Such as vegi-kraut and pickled beets.

Going to the Living Foods Institute has really inspired me. I am happy that I had the opportunity to go.

No comments: